5 Free Marketing Strategies That Will Get Results Fast
What’s great about doing business online is the availability of free marketing strategies. You don’t have to have huge marketing budgets to reach out to your targeted customers. Now, you can effectively market your products and services for no costs at all. You just have to invest your time and efforts in making use of the free tools and resources available to you.
Speaking of free marketing strategies, there are hundreds of them. The following are the most effective of these strategies. These are the marketing tactics you should be using on a regular basis. You don’t have to use them all simultaneously, just find enough time to use every one of them. For instance, you can use three methods today and use the two methods the next day. Besides, you’ll burn yourself out if you try to use them all at the same time.
Free Marketing Strategies That Will Get Results!
1. Social media marketing. Never underestimate the power of social networks such as Facebook and social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon. Social marketing tactics are hands down one of the top free marketing strategies. Don’t listen to people who are dismissing social traffic as useless and irrelevant. There’s a reason why the biggest business entities in the world have profiles in Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. They have seen the potential of these sites as sources of more customers. Using social sites is as simple as signing up and participating in the discussions going on. They are free to use so you have nothing to lose in trying them out.
2. Search engine marketing. Speaking of free marketing strategies, search marketing is on top. It is without a doubt the best way to market your business online. To harness the power of the search engines, you must be adept at search engine optimization or SEO. If you have no idea what SEO is and how to do it, then hire someone to optimize your business site for you. Or you can learn SEO yourself. SEO is not too hard. It’s just a matter of researching keywords, integrating such keywords in your content, and link building. Of course there are other aspects of SEO but these are the most basic.
3. Free online classified ads. These are like the classified ads found in newspapers, only this time they are online. These ads not only exposes your business to more people, it is a good link building strategy as well.
4. Blogging. If you are good in writing, this is a great way to connect with both of your existing and potential customers. You can create the blog within your main business website or you can set up a different domain for it.
5. Article marketing. A single article you submit to a directory can bring new customers in a matter of days. Imagine if you have dozens of articles submitted. You do the math.
What good is a great website if it doesn’t get any visitors? Nothing. That is why it’s important that a substantial amount of your time and efforts should be spent on generating web traffic. Using the free marketing strategies discussed above will be a good start.
Tagged with: free marketing strategies
Filed under: Network Marketing Online
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!